Descripción de la oferta
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Chef de Cuisine is responsible to manage the assigned kitchen as an independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef in a hotel or restaurant of good standards;
- Preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Guangzhou, China
- Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato