Descripción de la oferta
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Checks incoming food products and ensures that all food merchandise is in accordance with order sheets and receiving records.
- Coordinates with all kitchen sections, overseeing their mise-en-place and supplies.
- Ensures that product is consistent in quality, appearance and taste.
- Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Completed Chef Apprenticeship.
- Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sous Chef in a 5 hotel or large restaurant with excellent standards.
- Excellent knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
- Desired knowledge and hands on experience in Kitchen management, menu planning and operational skills.
- Desired basic Computer Skills.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- North Sydney, Australia
- Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible