Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Human Resources will provide expert guidance on people management processes while cultivating a positive workplace culture.
- The ideal candidate will play a central role in implementing and streamlining all Human Resource policies, procedures, and practices to comply with all labour laws
- You will act as an employee champion and a leader of change.
- You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training and leadership development.
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team.
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent.
- Work closely with leadership, managers, and all team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Ensure HR data integrity/confidentiality and any changes are to be communicated with Executive Leaders and Management team (in additional to acting as a people coach to the leadership team)
- Ensure all regulatory requirements and legiations are actioned to ensure compliance.
- Understanding and use of legal concepts and guidelines to ensure all persons are treated within the requirements of the law.
- 5+ years in the role of Director of HR specifically in a luxury hospitality or hotel environment
- Working knowledge of China labour laws including handling of visas and reporting with particular focus on Northern China legislation (eg Beijing, Tianjin, Chengdu)
- Experience implementing Human Resources policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Experience leading and motivating a team of dedicated HR professionals across various functions
We are delighted to receive your resume and will liaise directly with suitable applicants.
About The Peninsula Beijing
Newly renovated, The Peninsula Beijing has transformed to become one of the most spacious and luxurious all-suite hotels in the heart of China’s dynamic capital. Located just steps from the Forbidden City, the hotel combines timeless Chinese artistry and craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology.
Requisition ID: 27483