Descripción de la oferta
What will I be doing?
Oversees all aspects of service for tour and travel (i.e. motor coach groups, weddings, social functions, etc.) groups. Reviews group files and communicates with various departments to prepare for group visits. Conducts site visits/inspections, monitors group room pick-up, tracks and manages client accounts (i.e. sends invoices, notifies Finance of payments, informs clients of overdue payments, etc.), greets groups and serves as on-site liaison, follows-up with in-house groups regarding service, and documents client contact for future reference and follow-up.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- North Mountain Village, Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible