Descripción de la oferta
About the role
We at Discover Qatar aim to create and deliver unique and unforgettable 5-star experiences of Qatar served up through exclusive offerings (airport transit tours, hotels, car rental, city tours), a constant focus on quality and always with a customer-first approach.
As a Conciliation & Administrative Coordinator, your role will be mainly to Collect payments, verify, reconcile and be involved in all finance related operational files and supporting documents for FIT, Groups and other business modules in a timely manner.
To achieve our ambition we need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
- Disperse, verify and reconcile payments (approved Discover Qatar FOP) from customers and agent representatives, and maintain payment transaction (& exception) records.
- Responsible to verify service utilization (supplier invoice) against the supplier invoice in DQ reservations system, to enable Finance Department to process the payment to the supplier. In case of discrepancies investigate and obtain the correct information from internal stakeholders, suppliers, etc.
- Responsible for verifying and reconciling all finance related operational files and supporting documents (Revenue Summary, Cost Centre Debit approvals, Tickets, Service vouchers, Al Maha Service, LPO’s, Contracts, QNTC reports, Accounts Payable Aging Report, Accounts Receivable Aging Report and other financial reports) for FIT, groups and other business modules within a set time frame.
- Deliver invoices and supporting documents to customer and obtain customer’s acknowledgment.
- Prepare and distribute authorized Sales Target & Commission reports for Rep/Hotel Concierge Sales channel.
- Prepare and distribute authorized Sales Target & statistical reports for QNTC purposes.
- Assist in the design and implementation of SOPs related to streamlining back office and reconciliation processes.
- Generate report as per the management guidelines.
- Escalate any staff non-compliance of procedures to the management.
- Regularly communicate the status of any outstanding payments, invoices or processes to the management.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
A relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification.
You would require having minimum 4 years of relevant experience or similar industry.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.