Descripción de la oferta
This role has a strategic relevance and a significant financial impact supporting Radisson Hotel Group’s business operations and strategies.
The primary purposes of the IT Application Manager role are:
- To ensure that professional application operations and application management services are delivered on an ongoing basis for RHG
- Delivering Identity and Access Management services and requests in a timely and compliant manner
- To support the ongoing rollout of Digital solutions across the company, including critical customer functions such as the Web and mobile applications
Services are architected with the principles of simplicity, scalability, security, resilience and maintainability. A key dimension of role is the leadership and management of 3rd party suppliers to the benefit of RHG and its Digital strategy, and active engagement in future sourcing decisions. You will be the RHG advocate and ambassador for your area.
- Service Operations and Delivery: Accountable for delivering high quality ITILv3/4 compliant application operations and application management services to the Radisson Hotel Group (RHG) community on a 24x7x365 basis. Accountable for achieving the target IT service levels, working closely with the application and technology teams to ensure all products and solutions across the board get the best-in-class service as per defined KPI/SLAs. Drive proactive actions and automation, identify and remediate potential service risks, reduction of MTTR and increase of MTBF.
- Transition to Ongoing Service: Accountable for ensuring “concierge level” support programme rollouts, with the ability to react quickly to dynamic situations and to rapidly address incidents, problems and changes with the right level of access and technical expertise.
- Strategy: Define and drive initiatives supporting the RHG IT service strategy underpinning the 5-year plan. Develop an annual application operations and application management strategy to develop and enhance the services delivered to the corporation and update the technology plan accordingly.
- Financials: Understand the IT service cost drivers and connects cost of service to consumption drivers. Set price for the services based on an understanding of the benchmark service level and price for service in the industry.
- Service Management: Define service descriptions and service-level agreements (SLA). Define, deploy and maintain Service catalogue. Guide continuous improvement efforts for the service.
- Stakeholder Management: Act as the primary point of contact for demand planning ad-hoc demand management with business partners around their needs for a specific service. Review business requests for service enhancements and undertake cost evaluation, standard reviews and prioritization IT partner to the ERP business counterparts, to understand, prioritize and jointly define IT strategy to support the business needs (5YP, innovation and other initiatives (e.g. OneERP…).
- 3rd Party Management: Ensure partners contracts include the right standards and managed according to expectations. Be the RHG advocate and ambassador for your area.
- Innovation: Keep in touch with enterprise architect and technology experts to discuss impact of new technologies and architecture roadmap. Interact with vendors to identify and evaluate new technology products for their services.
- Budget Management: Works along with the Senior Director of Service Management & above on yearly financial planning, through budget forecast and control, guaranteeing that corporate goals are met in the most cost-effective way. This includes continues efficiencies (through innovation and continuous improvement cycles) as well as value generation & tracking.
- People Management: From stakeholders to external partners, we ensure that proper relations are established across the board. When needed, ensure that direct and indirect reports are developed to their full potential and lead the recruiting process when required, so that we have the right profiles with the right skill-set working for the organization.
- General: Ensure a high degree of collaboration and good team spirit is achieved across all parties. Must be able to interact with confidence with Senior Director, VP and above levels
Actively supports the agenda of IT Service Management by leading initiatives that drive successful execution of the RHG Strategy.
Maintains/enhances the overall IT Service Management framework and ensures that processes, principles and guidelines are in line with the business expectations in terms of service levels and capabilities.
Acts as an ambassador for all IT Service Management function with the rest of the IT community and the business
Governs aspects of project life cycle, for IT Service Management strategic projects.
Surveys market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors and methods.
Leads assessment of solutions requirements through RFIs, RFP processes, consistent with the architecture framework, principles and guidelines in collaboration with the business stakeholders, procurement and legal
Provides expertise to identify and translate business, sector or product requirements into integrated end-to-end IT solutions.
Promotes and advocates standardization and global solutions.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 10+ years of IT consulting experience as a specialist with enterprise customers or partners
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- A recognized ITIL certification at Practitioner level or above is highly desirable.
- English fluent
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for customer service, efficiency, effectiveness and quality
- Good team player, willingness to assist others and share expertise
- Highly influential and sociable
Must have experience:
- Comprehensive background in application management and support and demonstrable history of successfully building support services.
- A deep understanding of ITIL based service delivery processes and the ability to implement them evidenced by previous experience
- Previous experience in designing and implementing support service process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Successful track record of managing teams and complex support services to achieve SLAs, KPIs and objectives
- Experience and deep knowledge of leading system migration and upgrades
- Substantial experience as an architect, designing and implementing large-scale solutions in the Enterprise sector working for or with FTSE 100 (or equivalent) sized companies
- At least 5 years of international experience
Highly desirable experience:
- Broad knowledge of SAP
- AKAMAI CDN and Traffic Management
- ServiceNow or equivalent tools
- Expertise in Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning
- Hospitality IT experience
Travel needs: Up to 30%, primarily European but could be international on occasion
"Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations."