Descripción de la oferta
An iconic landmark, an enduring legacy.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
In 2018, a careful and sensitive restoration will breathe new life into our beautiful hotel, providing enhanced comfort and splendour for the discerning traveller. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to be part of the Raffles legend and share your passion for hospitality with the world. As we write a new chapter in our ongoing story, experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled.
- Visitors and contractors management. Verifies the visit of all visitors and contractors, and issues security pass upon verification.
- Daily perimeter patrolling for crime prevention and to report of any incidents, disputes disturbances or properties left unattended.
- Reports and documents all incidents in the Security Management Occurrence log.
- Assists in managing the Electronic Parking System for the carpark, including printing the Daily Revenue and Settlement Report.
- Registered Security Officer with Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD) and holds a valid Security License issued by PLRD.
- Secondary education with WSQ Certification in Security Operations an advantage.
- Certified in First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Certified Company Emergency Response Team member as per Singapore Civil Defence Force guidelines under High Risks Installation Tier 1.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the hotel industry.
- Outgoing personality and able to remain calm under duress.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato