Descripción de la oferta
• Update C.I.D system on a daily basis with daily hotel activities.
• Ensure accurate balancing of C.I.D system on a daily basis.
• Deliver important messages posted in C.I.D system to concerned departments of the hotel
• Be familiar with all hotel facilities, hours of operation and current promotions
• Be familiar with local area services, offices, attractions, restaurants, etc.
• Proactively seeks & shares with Front Office any changes to the CID process or updates in relation to Hotel procedures in relation to the UAE laws.
• Apply for multiple functions for the hotel i.e. banquets, events, groups, parties etc..
• Assist PRO or Visa immigration officer as required
• Assist guest with visa procedures and process.
• Clearly communicate to guests about visa requirements
• Use e-government site for visa application process
• Maintain and balance online visa account balance and submit appropriate reports to finance department.
• Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
· Having an experience in similar position for at least 2 years within United Arab Emirates.
· Previous Hotel/hospitality experience
Skills and Knowledge
· Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing), in both English and Arabic
· Pro-active and reliable
· Able to work flexible hours
· Familiar with Microsoft office Applications as well as Dubai Police software
· Valid local driving license
· Able to use Arabic typing skills
Education or Certification
· Must speak, read and write Arabic
· Very good level of English is essentialMarriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departamento de Habitaciones
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career. As part of our team, you can share your inspiration and help our guests uncover hidden gems.
Renaissance’s latest hotel in downtown Dubai has something for every type of traveler. Situated just a stone’s throw from the iconic Burj Khalifa, we offer the best view in town of this city’s captivating skyline. But there’s so much more to do here than admire the scenery. With not one but two celebrity chefs in house, a charmingly discrete speakeasy style cocktail bar and the luxurious Six Senses spa, our guests might find it hard to leave us.
And this is where your journey begins. Whatever your skills, whatever your interests, the Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai offers you the chance to discover new territory.
Let your Passion for Discovery become a Career at Renaissance Hotels!
Are you passionate about your neighborhood? Are you always looking to explore places not to find in a travel guide? Do you live life to discover?