Descripción de la oferta
- Assist Account Sales Manager in capturing desirable business from corporate accounts for related sales of rooms and catering.
- Conduct regular sales calls to special corporate accounts to solicit business and update hotel related information in order to maintain a close business relationship.
- Introduce Hotel facilities and keep special corporate accounts posted of future activities of the hotel.
- Review room night production of special corporate accounts on monthly and quarterly basis to explore business opportunities.
- University Education preferable
- 1-3 years working experience in hotel industry with solid Room Sales experience
- Good knowledge of Travel Trade and M.I.C.E segment
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Well organized, self-motivated, outgoing and independent
- Demonstrate ability to contribute in teamwork environment
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible