Descripción de la oferta
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Assist EBC in capturing desirable business from corporate meeting, leisure group, MICE or social catering.
- Follow up promptly on business for group rooms and catering in especially assigned / allocated segment.
- Maintain repeat business by means of keeping close contact with potential and established accounts.
- Introduce various facilities and entertain local or overseas event organizers.
- Meet all local or overseas event organizers together with Account Management and solicits future business.
- Report to Director of Event Booking Centre in morning briefing of daily sales activities, telemarketing, prepare quotation & contracts for group rooms & catering.
- Collect market intelligence on market trend to facilitate the development of sales strategies if necessary.
- Attend cluster events and sales related activities as assigned.
- Keep clients informed of the new facilities and special promotion of the Hotel.
- University education preferable.
- At least 4 years working experience in Sales.
- Good knowledge of Travel Segment.
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Well organized, self-motivated and independent.
- Good team player.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato