Descripción de la oferta
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Grove HR Limited. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and passionate leader to join our team!.
You will be responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager in effectively running the department (Concierge/Switchboard/Front Desk/Guest Services/Reservations) in-line with Marriott/Renaissance/Arora company standards and strategies. Pro-actively lead the Front Office team to increase our guest satisfaction whilst maximising the financial performance of the department.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in as an Assistant Manager or related management role (Guest Services/Duty Manager etc.) within a branded hotel property.
Education or Certification
- Skilled at establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Good level of English essential (written and verbal), second language would be a strong asset
- An academic background in the field of management or hospitality/tourism would be advantageous
Skills and Knowledge
- An operational knowledge and proficiency in Front Office Operating Systems, including OPERA, as Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Previous use of Marriott system MARSHA would be advantageous
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities
- Skilled at clearly conveying information and ideas with engaging people to understand and retain the meaning
- Skilled at focusing and guiding others in accomplishing work objectives
- Ability to effectively adjust to major changes in work tasks and working environment
- Willingness to work as per the business demand and needs
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Hounslow, United Kingdom
- Recursos Humanos
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible