Descripción de la oferta
Roger Dubuis has been at the forefront of contemporary Haute Horlogerie since 1995.
Its audacious creations, irmly anchored in the 21st century, embody substantial expertise expressed through the inest watchmaking mechanisms combined with powerful and daring designs. Boldness and extravagance are the brand’s signatures, and determination its driving force.
The Roger Dubuis Excalibur and Velvet collections are distributed worldwide through an exclusive sales network and boutiques. The quest for excellence, the long search for the right gesture, as well as the development of unique skills are all deining characteristics of the Geneva-based Swiss Maison.
Roger Dubuis 's World. Brave, bold and technically sophisticated Swiss watch Manufacture. Audacious mindset that drives innovation while cultivating profound respect for traditions.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Partner with the Boutique Manager in coaching and developing staff effectively in order for them to meet their targets whilst maintaining high level of morale
- Promote a culture of building long term relationships with the clients by satisfying & handling them in the respect to the Maison’s standards
- Ensure adequate manpower and support to cover the shop floor operations at all times and maintain high standards of store housekeeping in the boutique
- Assisting in collating and preparation of various reports which also gives you the exposure to better understand the business
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience ideally within the luxury watch industry, with 2 years of supervisory experience
- Together with your exceptional communication and presentation skills, you also thrive under pressure and able to demonstrate strong operational abilities to the team
- The team respects you because of your positive mindset and inspiring attitude
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- A great opportunity to lead and be part of a passionate and diverse team that goes the extra mile to uphold outstanding service for our beloved clients
- This role will also help deepen your knowledge of luxury watchmaking whilst enhancing your expertise in retail operations and people management
- Finally, a plethora of opportunities within the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
- Firstly, you will meet the HR Manager to get to know YOU and give you a preview as well of the team dynamics and company culture
- Subsequently, you will be meeting with the Boutique Manager to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role. She will also share potential growth opportunities should you be successful in this position
- Finally, you could have chance to meet some of the Maison’s Key Leaders
#RogerDubuis #Richemont #Audacious