Descripción de la oferta
C3 by sb e is disrupting the food & beverage industry and reshaping the future of foodservice through its portfolio of digital kitchens, virtual and full-service culinary brands, and lifestyle food halls. Citizens Go provides guests with access to all C3 restaurants at once: premium sushi from Krispy Rice, that craveable fifth taste burger from Umami, or a mouth watering sandwich from Sam’s Crispy Chicken !
Position : Chef
Location: C3 Ghost Kitchen at Embassy Suites North (9801 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045)
Rate: $72,000 - $78,000 DOE
Chef Position Summary:
As the Chef you will be responsible for cooking and overseeing food preparation, ordering supplies to maintain a fully-stocked kitchen, scheduling shifts, monitoring inventory levels, and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. This is located at Embassy Suites thus banquet experience is strongly preferred To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have proven culinary and management experience. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and organizational abilities. The Chef will guide the team to deliver quality food on time. Ultimately, they will ensure all plates are properly cooked, served, and packaged to meet and exceed guest expectations.
Chef Position Summary:
- Top authority in BOH operations in one location.
- Ensures that all food is prepared according to recipe and served at the proper temperature and presentation.
- Orders effectively to ensure the proper amount of quality product is available. Reduces unnecessary costs by buying product that is contracted.
- Maintains Health Department standards at all times.
- Conducts quality line checks at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Organizes trains and manages to ensure that proper food handling and cleaning procedures are utilized.
- Adheres to all Standards of Operations daily which includes: line checks, ticket times, protein counter, prep sheets, etc.
- Trains and educates new team members on culture, philosophies, standards and operations.
- Creates an experience that every guest will seek to repeat.
- Manages all team members, including but not limited to mentoring, counseling, disciplining and scheduling.
- Responsible for keeping food cost and labor cost within budget.
- Maintains clean and safe working conditions.
- Controls costs by constantly training and educating team members in front and back of house.
- Builds teamwork among team members and fellow Managers.
Chef Essential Functions:
- Regularly remains in a stationary position approximately 50% of the time.
- Regularly moves about the location approximately 50% of the time.
- Constantly communicates with team members.
- Regularly moves and positions objects and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Constantly detects and determines if product is up to all standards.
- Constantly works in an environment around smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.