Descripción de la oferta
We have an extremely exciting opportunity to join the Reservations team for Sanderson and St Martins Lane London.
We are looking for an experienced Res ervations Manager to join our team. Under the general guidance and supervision of the Revenue Manager, the Reservations Manager ensures the smooth operation of the Reservations department. Guiding and leading a team to achieve room sales targets and maximise revenue.
Duties & Responsibility:
·Assist with reservations calls and the inboxes, ensuring that all reservations enquiries are answered within the 24h period.
· To train and supervise Reservations Agents in their daily duties. Supporting them with daily challenges, including guest complaints.
· Establish and maintain service standards within the reservations department. Ensuring that all Reservations Agents are fully trained on customer service, selling techniques and all other duties.
· Perform day-to-day arrivals check, ensuring that all reservations are input into the system accurately.
· Provide reservations training to employees outside of the reservations team.
· Performing administration duties – commissions, no show, late cancellations, departmental rotas.
· Attend daily line-ups/weekly meetings, and other meetings as required/ requested.
· Maintain and build communication with other departments and answer their queries promptly, professionally, and courteously.
· To pick up additional day-to-day responsibilities in Management’s absence.
· Experience as Reservations Manager / Supervisor within a 4/5 star hotel or similar.
· Excellent level of English verbal and written.
· Knowledge of Opera and Microsoft Office.
· Good communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Friendly and approachable manner.
As a global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe . Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife and retail, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
In addition to competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Meals on duty
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme
- Introduce a friend bonus
- Guest Experience after successfully passing probation.
- Length of Service incentives (extra holidays)
- Employee/Friends & Family rates
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Discounted Gym membership
- Staff Parties (Summer party, Children’s Xmas Party, Department nights out) - with amazing raffles prizes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Quarterly & Annual Employee awards
- Learning & Development Opportunities
If the above sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom, documented evidence will be required at interview stage.
No agencies please