Descripción de la oferta
- Do you want to be a member of a magic family that delivers happiness to the world every day?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and are capable of responding to dynamic changes and challenges?
- Do you enjoy working with people from various backgrounds who contribute to enrich our diverse culture?
- Do you take pride in working in a world class corporation and build up your dream career in this fascinating land.
- Do you want to work in the happiest place on earth?
- Filling all payment documents in good order
- Keep record for any document borrowed by audit or other team members
- Keep necessary record if any document is out of AP Fapiao, and ensure all the AP Fapiaos have been well received and filed
- Facilitate internal/external meetings, maintain files and make meeting minutes with vendors/customers
- Gather data to assist analyst as required
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by direct manager
- Can perform duty three full days per week at least;
- Major in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics;
- Good at English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity, and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment venue, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to grow and create this magical destination, we are looking for a variety of world-class professionals to help our plans take shape.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Shanghai, China
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato