Descripción de la oferta
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES 責任概要 :
To provide consistent quality of food and services to internal and external customers, by adhering to and enforcing all Marriott Standards and Policies; training and guidance of trainees and attendants.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務:
1. Execute all assigned tasks as directed and delegated from his or her Supervisors or Manager.
2. Assists Pastry Chef, Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef with kitchen operations as necessary.
3. Helps the Pastry Chef to research and test new food products in conjunction with Company initiatives.
4. Performs all duties of kitchen associates as required.
5. Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
6. Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
7. Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
8. Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal (Health Department) regulations.
9. Supports procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
10. Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
11. Knows and implements Marriott's 43 Points of Hygiene and Safety Standards
12. Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
13. Effectively investigates, reports and follows-up on associate accidents.
14. To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
15. Understands and maintains all standard recipes on ChefTec.
16. Actively involved in training the pastry associates on the fundamentals of pastry techniques and excellent plate presentations.
17. Participates in training staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
18. Train all associates and prepare JSA for each one signed by individuals.
19. Trains associates in safety procedures and supervises their ability to follow loss prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
20. To implement and follow a departmental daily “15 Minute” training program.
21. Periodically plan outside Associates activity to promote teamwork.
22. Enforce the Marriott food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests.
23. Trains, coaches, and counsels, associates in order to reach a satisfactory level of productivity.
24. Responds to guest inquires or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
25. Ensures the Hotel delivers to guests: “Simply Fresh Chef-crafted Food”.
26. Maintain F&B concepts and Mission standards concerning preparation & presentation.
27. Carry a monthly self-inspection and make sure the Culinary department is compliant with the Brand Standard Guidelines.
28. Practice “open door” policy at all times.
29. Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
JOB SPECIFICATION職位要求 :
Profile of Competency
· Strong organization skills excellent pastry skills;
· possesses the ability to perform all functions in the pastry operation
· Food and Beverage culinary management experience with demonstrated leadership
· Extensive knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
· Strong organization skills and effective influence skills
· Strong associates relation skills and conflict management skills ,and also effective decision making skills
· Knowledge of movement regulations and safety standards
· Good communication skills (verbal and listening and writing)
· English spoken only required
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Culinary Education preferred
· Minimum of 8 years experience , 5* Hotel experience is an advantage 8年以上工作经验，拥有5星级酒店工作经验优先考虑
NOTICE 注意 :
The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it may be necessary to move associates from their accustomed shift as business demands. 同事須明瞭酒店是每周七天、每天二十四小时运转的行業。因應工作需要，上班的班次会随时相應调動。
Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice. 管理層保留在没有提前通知的情况下对工作描述变更的权利。
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Shanghai, China
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible