Descripción de la oferta
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
Ø Assist arrival and departure guests with their luggage with extra care and attention and properly orienting the guest with the facilities of the hotel and in his room. Always provide service with a smile.
Ø Ensure a high quality of service is provided to all external and internal customers of your department.
Ø Devote all your working time and efforts to the business of the hotel and carry out duties assigned to you by your direct supervisors.
Ø Conduct all your duties in accordance with the rules, practices, procedures and policies, which are outlined in the associates handbook and promote the spirit of teamwork whenever and wherever is possible.
1. Bell person must attend daily briefings conducted by the Bell Captain/Chief Concierge at the beginning of each shift.
2. Greet all arriving and departing guests with a smile and eye-contact.
3. Deliver and collect baggage for arriving and departing guests and groups.
4. Give guest an introduction to the facilities in the guest room, i.e. air-conditioning control, light switches, Safety box, TV, telephone, wardrobe, etc. when rooming the guest.
5. Deliver messages and handles requests and questions from guests.
6. Check closets and drawers to see if guest have forgotten items when collecting luggage.
7. Deliver mail, faxes, messages, packages, flowers etc promptly to guest rooms.
8. Log all deliveries to guest rooms.
9. Deliver any in-house items or papers to various departments in the hotel.
10. Deliver newspapers to guest rooms.
11. Run errands for guests when requested.
12. Page guests in public area with the aid of a paging board when requested.
13. Give careful attention and assistance to disabled guests.
14. Be neatly groomed at all times.
15. Accept baggage that guest may wish to keep in storage, issues claim ticket and record in the Record Book accordingly.
16. Have thorough knowledge of all hotel facilities and hours of operation, to be able to respond to guests’ questions correctly.
17. Answer the telephone promptly and courteously.
18. Maintain operating equipment in good working order.
19. Keep working areas neat and tidy at all times.
20. Identify VIPs, Platinum member, regular and long staying guests and build rapport to offer personalized service and assistance.
21. Cultivate good working relationships with inter-related departments.
22. Undertake assignments as delegated by your superiors.
23. Deliver high quality service to guests.
24. Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met.
25. Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service.
26. Promote the hotel and products and services.
27. Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests.
28. Assist in keeping the lobby area clean at all times.
29. Raise and lower the flags daily on time.
30. Abide by the Hotel’s Policies and Procedures, Business Conduct and the hotel’s Associate Handbook.
31. Assist traffic and parking of vehicles at the main entrance if necessary.
32. To assist in keeping all public area in a clean and professional presentation assuring ashtrays and other work areas are clean.
33. Attend all training sessions that are requested by the hotel’s management.
34. Never solicit tips from Guests.
35. Carry out other tasks as directed by your supervisors.
Profile of Competency
l Good knowledge of Shanghai city and surrounding area.
l Basic knowledge of hotel & Front Office.
l Mandarin as mother tongue.
· Fluent English conversation skills.
l At least middle school degree
資格 / 等級証:
l No previous concerned working experience is required, but preferred
The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it may be necessary to move associates from their accustomed shift as business demands.
Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Shanghai, China
- Departamento de Habitaciones
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible