Descripción de la oferta
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila is located within Fort Bonifacio, a former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys high, the complex is comprised of 576 hotel guestrooms and, 97 hotel residences and 98 exclusive Horizon Homes, the high rise building is a Manila landmark. The new hotel complements the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue and 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. It is a 30-minute drive from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and is also close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
He/She trains, supervises and controls the work of the kitchen personnel in their sections. He/SHe must maintain high standards of food preparation and service in the kitchen according to the standards set by the Management.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Culinary Arts or in the same capacity.
- With minimum 3 years experience in an international hotel or in the same capacity.
- Must have advanced international culinary experience.
- Must be up to date with new culinary trends available in the market.
- Knowledgeable in Food Costing, Budgeting, and Menu Planning Reports.
- Strictly enforces HACCP guidelines throughout the F&B Kitchen Division.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Taguig, Philippines
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible