Descripción de la oferta
Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
- To maintain a high standard of all food preparations.
- To be responsible provide service and hygiene in their respective kitchens according to the standards required by the management.
- Manage the overall kitchen operation.
- SPM and/or Diploma in Culinary.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar capacity in an international class hotel.
- Has a passion for Food & Beverage.
- Enjoys interacting with people and being challenged.
- Knowledge of hygiene and food safety management procedure is an added advantage.
- Able to perform shift works.
- Local package will be offered to successful candidate.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato