Descripción de la oferta
The Assistant Vice President, Internal Audit for China, supports the Vice President – Internal Audit and is responsible for managing a team of experienced audit professionals with responsibility for all aspects of assigned internal audit engagements, management relationships with executive management, audit committees, board of directors and other stakeholders.
As an Assistant Vice President –Internal Audit, we rely on you to:
- Direct and execute audit work and special projects as requested. This may involve developing, executing and documenting control tests, designing and deploying advance analytics, and completing audits within set timeframes.
- Supports with reviewing work papers to ensure appropriate risk coverage and compliance with professional practice standards, conducting exit meetings with business partners, and writing audit deliverables.
- Work with Vice President – Internal Audit to prepare and deliver regular updates to stakeholders, including senior executives, management committees, audit committees and board of directors.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to a team of senior audit professionals. Collaborate, contribute and drive the identification of high-quality audit findings and preparation of audit deliverables that contain insights into areas of strategic business importance, regulatory requisites and risk.
- Actively contribute to the department’s strategic priorities such as Integrated Assurance Framework (IAF), Offsite Internal Audits and develop and /or refine or apply new audit methodologies to improve the audit process and act as advisory role to operational team to improve operational efficiencies with the help of Enterprises Risk Management (ERM).
- Contribute to developing a culture of risk awareness throughout the organization.
- Conduct continuous assessment of internal and external business risks, develop, execute and provide oversight of audit plan covering identified risks, make effective and efficient use of audit resources in line with audit risk methodology.
We are looking for someone who has:
- More than 10 years’ experience in public accounting, internal audit, compliance and/or risk management
- Experience in Integrated Assurance Framework (IAF) and Enterprise Risk Management is key
- Experience or learning ability in Thematic Audits, Forensic Audits & Deep dive audits will be added advantage.
- Ability to work towards helping VP in creating Offsite Audit team and drive automation (which has been started in KL).
- Ability to develop operating policies and procedures based on business needs
- Ability to identify risks and thoroughly investigating matters, and determine the appropriate course of action
- Proven track record of lead, drive and coach a senior team of audit professionals
- Excellent relationship, project and team management skills
- Professional in spoken and written English
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato