Descripción de la oferta
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee recruitment, training and all other human resources related functions.
- Drive a high-performing and motivated workforce.
- Proactively alerts stakeholders on potential employee relation issues and addresses them in a timely manner.
- Make proactive HR plans to improve employee performance and contribute to business success.
- Demonstrate key competencies and values.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years'' experience in HR field in hospitality industry.
- Good expertise in HR Operations and HR programs, also a good knowledge in change management
- Have a strong desire to learn rapidly from within the environment, be open-minded, discrete and humble
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- High attention to details and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times.