Descripción de la oferta
SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, QINGDAO
- Be in charge of leading the Pastry Department to ensure operational efficiency, driving quality standards, whilst ensuring a high level of staff engagement.
- Create and develop pastry menu, products and recipes.
- Maintain the highest food quality and sanitation standards
- Drive high standards of food preparation in order to increase profitability of the hotel
- Enforce the implementation of food safety programs throughout the entire Pastry Department
- Support the Executive Chef in daily operation
- Has similar experience in either a luxury restaurant or a 5 * hotel environment
- Has a passion for Pastry Culinary
- Creative, always thinks outside of the box
- Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader
- Leads by example
- A self-starter and a team player
- Enjoys interacting with people, good at managing team, motivating and developing people.
- Character & personality (extrovert, confident, stable, emotional, sociable)
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (and local language)
- Detail-minded and has the ability to drive and lead changes
- Always be aware of latest market and industry trends
- Able to understand and integrate the local culture and environment
- Has good organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Administration skills in finance planning, cost control and yield control, Banquet operations - planning and execution
- Can work under pressure and able to work within tight deadlines