Descripción de la oferta
- Assists the DOFB/ADOFB in all activities aiming to provide efficient F&B service and a memorable experience for customers through implementing company standards and marketing activities.
- Provides supervision, and training to all F&B staff based on the company culture. Maximizes revenue and monitors expenses in his/her area of responsibility.
- Maintains good relations with customers and implements improvement /corrective actions based on their feed back.
- Ensures the highest level of food safety and security to all external and internal customers.
- Two years experience as Asst. Restaurant Manager in a 5 Star Hotel and good knowledge of wines
- Western educated, preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Good computer skills MS Office and Micros system
- Intermediate HACCP/Food Hygiene Certificate
- Positive Rolemodel
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato