Descripción de la oferta
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Investment Management and Business Development - Analyst
The Investment Management and Business Development (IMBD) department was formed to review and formulate strategies to enhance our hotels’ performance and to also help identify new business opportunities.
Its main scope revolves around Investment Management, Asset Enhancement, Business Development and group wide Strategic Initiatives in hotels, commercial and retail components.
This program covers feasibility studies, strategic development, asset plan development, data analytics, financial modelling, project and analytical management skills, multi projects exposure in real estate, hospitality, retail and food & beverage.
You will also be part of the asset enhancement project of an iconic property. You will be in a position to constantly solve problems pertaining to the organization’s future success. You will be connecting with various colleagues to solve problems. We are looking for people who are flexible, adaptable with hunger and desire to acquire learning
What we will be offering
- Exposure to financial modeling, investment management, asset management & enhancement and business development strategies across various asset classes to optimize profitability.
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate through feasibility studies, market research, project work and other real scenario activities.
- You will participate in management meetings that will enable you to establish a global network across the company.
- “On-the-job” responsibilities that will empower you to build strong technical competencies that will enhance your business acumen
- The direct relationship with senior managers and executives who will provide guidance, coaching and mentorship
- The opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
What you will need to be considered
It takes a very special kind of person to work at Shangri-La. Someone with an eye for detail and the skills to perform. Someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight. We are expanding globally, that means there are plenty of opportunities for people with a passion to delight.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in, Management, Real Estate, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Information Management System and related subject.
- Ideally 2 years of working experience
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Team orientated
- Commercial acumen
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Hong Kong
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato