Descripción de la oferta
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager, Investment Management and Business Development to join our team in the Investment Management and Business Development Division based in Hong Kong.
- Data mining and analytical evaluation of business cases under strategic review
- Numerical quantification and holistic analysis of the situation and potential solutions
- Preparing and presenting discussion materials on projects assigned to Senior Management
- Analytically evaluate potential investment opportunities
- Prepare valuation models, financial analysis and investment memos
- Post investment, monitor acquisition periodically to ensure execution of planed strategies
- Liaise with various stakeholders to prepare asset plans, budget and capex needs
- Ongoing analytical evaluation and performance review to maximise value and yield
- 3 – 5 years of experience in one of the following – corporate finance, M&A, private equity, equity research, investment management, business development
- Advanced analytical skills to work on various types of financial models
- Ability to understand a business holistically from various perspectives
- Experience in dealing with large volumes of data to synthesise into concise analysis
- Financial acumen to be able to quantify benefits, considerations and risks
- Project management skills and ability to work in collaboration with a large number of people
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner – both written and verbal
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Hong Kong
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato