Descripción de la oferta
Waiter / Waitress
We have an amazing opportunity for a Waiter / Waitress to join our team in Ting. Our waiter / waitresses play a key role in Shangri-La, providing the finest personalized service by adhering to food and beverage brand standards and by engaging with our guests & creating memorable experiences for them. To ensure and maintain the cleanliness & organization of all supplies, equipment, work & guest areas to guarantee comfort and safety of our guests.
Who are we?
Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London is the first elevated luxury hotel in the city. It offers 202 guestrooms and suites – located throughout levels 34 & 52 of The Shard, Western Europe’s tallest building. With unparalleled views across London, the hotel features a number of signature dining venues & three river-facing event spaces. Level 52 is home to 24-hour gym, Western Europe’s highest infinity pool & bar. Located in London''s most historic area, the hotel is nearby the financial hubs of the City and Canary Wharf as well as key tourist attractions such as Tate Modern, the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare''s Globe and Borough Market.
What we are looking for?
- We are looking for someone with a pleasant & welcoming manner.
- Knowledge of food and beverage systems.
- Additional languages.
- Experience in a luxury 5* hotel.
- Flexible & adaptable to different working conditions.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Food and Beverage/ Hospitality Management
- Computer Knowledge
- Immaculate appearance.
- Oral & written fluency in English.
- Relevant experience within a similar environment.
- Be motivated & a self-starter.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Commitment to our values and beliefs.
What’s in it for you?
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, we believe that with the right attitude, anything is possible at Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts . We are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts.
- Our aim is always to keep and reward the very best. So, each year we fill most of the company’s management positions via internal promotions and transfers and with over 50 projects in development around the world, the opportunities are endless.
- Free meals on duty and laundering of your suited uniform.
- Pension contribution.
- Shangri-La staff rates at our luxury properties worldwide.
- Regular social celebrations.
- Discount in our F&B outlets.
- Shard card and deal card (Discounts at a variety of local businesses)
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Many others….
Please note that all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato