Descripción de la oferta
Shangri-La''s Boracay Resort & Spa
Located in the country’s premier beach destination, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is a luxurious and serene haven for vacationers. Dramatically situated on a hillside in a flourishing nature reserve at the northern tip of Boracay Island, the 12-hectare resort is a 10-minute drive from the popular White Beach. The resort offers 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna. Within the resort, guests may find a tranquil escape in Chi, The Spa.
The Fire and Life Safety Manager is under the supervision of the Director of Engineering. He/She is responsible for the operation of equipment and effective performance of all Fire and Life Safety System within the property.
- Certification in Fire & Life Safety is a must.
- Licensed Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineer
- Experience as a Fire and Life Safety Officer or have handled Fire and Life Safety System of a property is an advantage.
- A team player, has an eye for details and guest-oriented
***Compensation and Benefits: Local Package is offered.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Ingeniería y Mantenimiento
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible