Descripción de la oferta
The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa is one of Scotland's leading 5 star hotels. Ideally located in Edinburgh’s vibrant city centre, we are looking to build on our current kitchen brigade within our One Square Restaurant.
A Demi Chef de Partie is required to work in our diverse kitchen that serves lunch and dinner under the guidance of our Executive Chef. The restaurant serves Scottish/British food prepared combining contemporary flavours with traditional techniques whilst using only ingredients of the finest quality.
Working 4 days on and 3 days off you will be required to lead your section in the kitchen under supervision of the CDP/Snr CDP, ensuring it is fully prepared for service times.
- We are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step on your career path. Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience within a rosette standard kitchen environment.
- Our expectations of you will be that you are able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team and have a strong desire to improve on your skills and knowledge.
- We are looking for candidates who have the passion, drive and commitment to succeed within a positive team environment.
In return we offer you a competitive salary, a share in Tips and Service Charge as well as unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits (including: Uniform, complimentary laundry, free meals on duty, dental and optical plans, discounted hotels and F & B), and an environment where your development is our priority. We offer a monthly training calendar full of developmental courses designed to aid career progression.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible