Descripción de la oferta
To work with the food and beverage team to ensure achievement of strategic departmental goals, especially in the area of guest satisfaction. To deliver an excellent food and beverage experience with skill, efficiency and passion for food and beverage in line with departmental SOPs. You will be required to work shifts across the F&B operating departments in mainly In Room Dining. You must also use your experience to develop relationships with our regular hotel guests.
This role involves working nights, 2 nights out of 7 - 11.00pm to 7.30am. You will receive a night premium which is 20% of your basic salary.
- Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
- Prepare beverages in an efficient, hygienic and systematic manner ensuring at all times to Clean as You Go
- Liaise and communicate effectively with the floor team to ensure the necessary seamless transfer of information required for effective floor service.
- To be fully conversant with all IRD and Club Lounge policies and procedures.
- To provide a warm welcoming experience for our guests evidenced by the personal service provided and by ensuring at all times the bar area looks clean, tidy and professional
- Key relationships with all Hotel teams to ensure customer expectations are met/exceeded at all times.
- Ability to work independently
- Food & Beverage Service experience desirable
- Previous experience in a client facing role within a luxury five star environment a distinct advantage
- Requires good communication skills, and excellent written and spoken English
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Must have the ability to operate in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining the up most professionalism
- Must have excellent, instinctive customer service skills and interact with guests from all backgrounds and cultures.
You will join a fun loving and passionate team who excel in delivering world class standards and live and breathe the brands standards.
In return we offer you a competitive salary a share in Tips and Service Charge as well as unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits (including: Uniform, complimentary laundry, free meals on duty) and an environment where your development is our priority. We offer a monthly training calendar full of developmental courses designed to aid career progression
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible