Descripción de la oferta
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Koury Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As the Assistant Director of Sales, the ideal candidate will assist in implementing revenue generation activities and measuring results. This position will not only secure new accounts, maintain existing accounts and manage those in the sales effort but also will train and motivate Sales Managers to maximize the profitability of the hotel.
• Must demonstrate strong supervisory skills
• Train and develop others to optimize sales potential in all markets
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as the Sales Team
• Assist the Director of Sales as directed
• Ensure that systems are in place to respond to guests need in a timely manner to include telephone inquiries, bids, proposals, thank you and follow up letters
• Maintain a trace system that ensures productivity in all client contacts
• Aggressively pursue or assign all leads.
• At least 5 years of progressive experience
• Proven leadership skills
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Solid hotel sales experience
• Outgoing personality with effective communication skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Greensboro, NC, United States
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato