Descripción de la oferta
The Reservations Sales Agent shall steer the incoming room bookings in accordance with the hotel’s service objectives and procedures so that occupancy is optimized. The Reservations Sales Agent has responsibility for all inquires in connection with individual room bookings.
1. Handles inquires and bookings in accordance with the department’s routine.
2. Reviews and deals with the daily reservation.
3. Records and processes in-coming reservations.
4. Records and processes group reservations.
5. Ensures all facts of a reservation have been actioned. Example: Transportation, Amenity and special requirement etc.
6. Provides information to clients on hotel services, activities and attractive for the area.
7. Processes cancellation/amendments to reservations (extension, early departure)
8. Investigates and handles no show reservations.
9. Records special billing arrangements for groups and conventions.
10. Liaises with Credit Manager for all reservations requiring credit approval.
11. Be aware of rate changes/ special offers/ promotions/close out dates
12. Monitors reservation levels and inform Managers on current and future occupancy rates
13. Prepares reservation sales reports
14. Sells the hotel and other products and services using up-selling and suggestive selling techniques
15. Maintains high level of telephone skills to meet hotel standard
16. Answers incoming telephone calls and carry out telephone sales.
17. Ensures all guest requests are responded to immediately
18. Maintains a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests.
19. Ensures correct and relevant information to the operating departments so that customer’s expectations are satisfied.
20. Handles and follows up allotments, waiting lists and customer deposits.
21. Handles inquires and carries out bookings for Central Reservation in accordance with hotel routine.
22. On a “when available “ basis, assists course / conference booking.
23. Sundry duties initiated by the department manager.
24. Co-operates with customers and other departments to prepare and find solutions for arrangements for guests.
25. Ensures a high level of cleaning is maintained in your work area
26. Abides by the Sheraton Employee Handbook.
27. Abides by both the hotel and Sheraton policies and procedures.
28. Demonstrates professional attitude and behavior at all times
29. Interacts with department and hotel staff in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two-way communication
30. Deals effectively with guests and workplace colleagues from a variety of cultures
31. Prepares and maintains files, reports, letters, memorandums and other relevant business documentation
Analyses, evaluates and improves personal performance on a continual basis.
1. Preferably a working knowledge of hotel operations.
Advanced knowledge of the following soft ware includes Opera, Microsoft Office.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Hongkou Qu, China
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible