Descripción de la oferta
Pastry Chef de partie - Full Time
We are seeking a full time candidate to join our pastry team.
- Produce high quality mise en place and finished dishes for restaurant and inn guests
- Interaction with dining guests upon arrival
- Follow direction from culinary management
- Work cohesively with a team of dedicated and experienced culinary professionals
- Minimum 3 years of fine dining restaurant or high end bakery/patisserie experience
- Basic math and computer skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to speak and hear, stand for long periods of time, reach, bend, stoop, lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work flexible schedule that includes evenings, holidays, and extended hours
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Healdsburg, CA, United States
- Repostería/Departamento Pastelería
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
Relais & Châteaux
Relais & Châteaux is established around the globe, from the Napa Valley vineyards and French Provence to the beaches of the Indian Ocean. It offers an introduction to a lifestyle inspired by local culture and a unique dip into human history.
Relais & Châteaux members have a driving desire to protect and promote the richness and diversity of the world’s cuisine and traditions of hospitality. They are committed to preserving local heritage and the environment, as encompassed in the Charter presented to UNESCO in November 2014.