Descripción de la oferta
Accounts Payable - Sofitel London St James
As Accounts Payable, you will fully support the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department. You will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual with great people skills.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Cover all areas of accounts Payables duties
- Set-up new vendors and bank details accurately in the accounting system
- Assisting the managers on credit application with new supplier providing the minimum business terms are met
- Retrieving any missing documentation from the supplier if were not originally provided
- Recovering of credit from suppliers when due (credit note, wire transfer or credit collection)
- Ensuring all invoices are correctly coded and posted in the accounting system
- Paying suppliers and employee’s expenses on a monthly basis
- Recording and refunding of petty cash with correct approval
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Recording of fixed asset acquisition
- Maintaining a fixed asset register and reconciling it with balance sheet closing balance
- Assisting the F&B team to track their expenditure and notifying them on time of any discrepancy
- Assisting the managers and supervisors with queries related to their department expenditure
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in hospitality desirable but not necessary
- Diploma in accounting or studying towards one is desirable
- Knowledge of principles of finance, double entry bookkeeping, accruals, prepayments and fixed asset
- Understanding of journal entries up to trial balance
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to complete work on schedule
- Fluency in English
Your team and working environment:
You will be joining a team of 3 which fosters a positive and friendly working atmosphere and highly encourage and support professional growth
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS