Descripción de la oferta
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
The Accounts Payable Team is an important function that requires people with vision, the ability to deliver to deadline, embrace change, love great customer service and enjoy working for a dynamic expanding business in the hospitality industry. The Team is responsible for payment of all overheads and expenses incurred by all UK Soho House Group staff, managing supplier accounts and resolving queries promptly and accurately and efficiently. This role will interface across all UK areas of the business
The AP Assistant will be responsible for paying suppliers within agreed timeframes, resolving queries in a timely manner, maintaining good supplier relationships as well as clean ledgers, with individual supplier accounts clean and up to date.
Main responsibilities include:
· Regular statement reconciliations of all suppliers across all entities
· Investigating and resolution of supplier queries
· Review and investigation of any unallocated cash
· Assisting with debit balances, requesting refunds where appropriate
· Assisting with the requesting of VAT invoices after a proforma payment has been made
· Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented for the improvement of the AP Process
· Assisting with Invoice processing as and when necessary, which could include Adaco
· Raising Inter-company journals
· Managing a generic mail box
· Pulling together supplier payment runs.
· Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the line manager
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.