Descripción de la oferta
Bar Manager - Little Beach House Brighton
Full Time. New Opening.
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs, restaurants and hotels, spread across Europe, the UK and America. With lots of exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants, it’s an amazing time to be joining us. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Responsible for overseeing the Beverage operation and ensuring its overall success. Supporting the management team as needed.
• Manage staff in all aspects including, recruiting, training, schedules, payroll, staff complaints and disciplinary procedures.
• Assess staff performance, conduct appraisals, and strategize for improving staff performance.
• Organize staff meetings and agendas monthly
• Ensure that communication is open, concise, constructive and timely.
• Receiving deliveries for stock and inventory as needed.
• Placing orders for inventory based on business needs and budgets.
• Maintains a safe, orderly and sanitized bar.
• Ensures menus are up-to-date and correct.
• Ensures all legal requirements are adhered to (I.e. Wage and Hour/Breaks, Health and Safety, etc.)
• Report bar stock shortage– (variables) glasses & equipment
• Liaising with Beverage Controller over liquor stocks, costs, spillage
• Overseeing events- Liaise with Functions Coordinators concerning food and drink on the night
• Responsible for Mystery Shopper Reports and staff development.
• Actively participates as a member of the management team in decision making processes, attending required meetings, etc.
• Delegates work and determine beverage methods to staff throughout shift.
• Oversee daily/shift schedules; make any necessary changes per business need and budget.
• Ensure maximum revenue is achieved from all sales opportunities.
• Support House Tonic program and conduct House Tonic related trainings.
• Ensure a safe and productive work environment, provide Safety Training as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned by managers.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.