Descripción de la oferta
Chef de Partie - Babington House
Who We Are…
The Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and America. We offer a range of cuisines from rustic Italian to modern British. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
Babington House is a hotel and members’ club set on 18 acres of Somerset countryside. We work closely with local suppliers to create a menu that showcases the best of British ingredients. The House also has a Walled Garden where chefs pick fresh herbs and home-grown vegetables. Due to its rural location Babington House offers its chefs the opportunity to get back to basics on foraging, hunting and butchery trips.
If you are a passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Partie with previous experience from busy and high volume restaurant then we want to hear from you!
We look after our chefs and offer:
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the House Four magazine.
- Weekly wage.
- Temporary staff accommodation available and discounted taxi service.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position.