Descripción de la oferta
At Soho House the People and Development (HR) Manager will be a strategic business partner as well as report to the General Manager of the property(s) responsible for. The P&D Manager will be primarily responsible for the daily maintenance of company policies, procedures, and practices including recruiting, benefits and employee relations. Such deliverables include but are not limited to ensuring legal compliance; overseeing all aspects of wage, benefit, worker’s compensation, unemployment, training programs, implementation and administration of policies and procedures, and all employee relations such as team events, parties, morale maintenance as well as coaching, counseling, progressive discipline, and terminations.
- Strategic business partner to local leadership, helping to manage all training and development for staff
- Partner with the People & Development team on process improvements for Soho House & Co. growth.
- Prepare and maintain Human Resources budget, as well as develop an appropriate Learning and Development bud get for the House each annual year.
- Communicate and implement policies and programs to guarantee compliance to all employees.
- Instruct, train and ensure management staff knows how to interpret and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor recruitment, screening, background and reference checking of all Soho House personnel
- Recruit, interview and recommend exempt and non-exempt personnel; Conduct audits when necessary to determine employee status.
- Maintain employee benefit programs and employee engagement initiatives.
- Set-up, approve, and maintain all wage and salary programs, including performance evaluations and annual increases.
- Recommend and/or approve all employee transitions such as hire, transfer, promotions, etc
- Implement, participate and monitor induction and orientation programs and develop managers/supervisors for future advancement.
- Establish and maintain safety incentive programs as well as ensure compliance with all HR related Loss Prevention SOPs.
- Monitor and analyze turnover reports and use data metrics to understand trends with hiring.
- Maintain Employee of the Month/Year Program, and all other employee relations programs.
- Practice positive employee relations, including maintaining a positive morale and a genuine, upbeat work environment
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.