Descripción de la oferta
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Ensure all invoices are accurately recorded and paid promptly
- Maintenance of accounts payable ledgers.
- Process invoices – posting and ensuring ledger and invoices agree.
- Journal and code invoice changes when required for input to accounting software.
- Monitor consistency in narratives and coding and query as required
- Handle creditor’s enquiries
- Liaise with Finance and Commercial teams with regards to accounts payable issues
- Perform monthly creditors reconciliations
- Control and maintenance of UK property companies’ purchase ledger including monitoring time taken to pay suppliers
- Maintain purchase invoice files
- Other ad-hoc assistance as required
- Assist with matching purchase orders to invoices and distribution
- Purchase order progress and communicating obstructions
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Deal with creditor queries in a timely and organised manner
- Communicate problems to appropriate level as and when required
- Assist in the development of the your role
- Provide help to other personnel as required or directed
- Assist as appropriate internal auditors to resolve issues and/ or provide information as required
- General administrative support and ad hoc duties
- Provide accurate and timely information to all key stakeholders.
- Work with internal auditors to resolve issues and / or provide information as required.
- Maintain positive relationships with all internal departments.
- Communicate and monitor adherence to methodologies and processes.
- Provide support to other company personnel as required.
- Work with company personnel to achieve Soho House objectives
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 2 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.