Descripción de la oferta
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
This is an exciting time to be joining our Soho Support Team (SST), with new house openings in the UK, Europe and North America. We are therefore looking for a full time Supervisor who will report into the Soho Support Manager for Bedrooms and will be responsible for delivering excellent service, via phone and email.
This role requires someone self-motivated and confident in training with the ability to work both independently and as a team. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting the Soho Support Team in driving revenue, upholding the hotel’s strategy and maintaining overall guest satisfaction.
- Assist management in maintaining a motivated and high performing team, so that all staff can continually provide excellent service to all guests and members.
- To effectively handle all incoming calls and email enquiries for room reservations for Soho House properties in the UK & EU, converting enquiries to bookings and in line with mystery shop guidelines.
- Promote positive relations with guests and employees by displaying a polite and professional attitude at all times.
- To be commercially aware and able to support the team in offering recommendations on services. Keeping up to date with all hotel services, features, promotions and special offers across the business.
- Be an expert in complaint management, by proactively taking charge of challenging situations in relation to complaints, ensuring each situation is resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Continually monitor site accommodation performance by reviewing pricing, occupancy levels and market/competitor performance. Working closely with Head of Revenue and the Soho Support Manager.
- Assisting with daily revenue reports.
- To ensure that the Soho House reputation is second to none within the industry in terms of customer experience by continually exceeding guest expectation.
- Assist in other duties as deemed necessary by the Soho Support Leadership and Rooms Division Teams.
- To undergo any training needed to achieve the above responsibilities.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.