Descripción de la oferta
“LIVE IT WELL”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Soaring to the height of 208 meters, Swissôtel Foshan is not only the tallest building but also a prominent landmark in Foshan. It is conveniently located in the city centre within minutes from the Guangzhou-Foshan Subway station. All 232 guest rooms and suites from the 38th to 49th floor of the tower are equipped with an intimate atmosphere and attentive service.
Swissôtel Foshan is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team of Leaders. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
POSITION: Chef De Partie
Reporting to the Chef, Food and Beverage Director. To supervise the assigned station / section, produce a consistent, high quality product, ensure a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with Swissotel Foshan Standards Policies & Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
• To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work.
• To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Food & Beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
• To perform the Departmental Trainers function in the Kitchen assigned, develop Department Trainers and assign training responsibilities.
• Deal effectively with guests and workplace colleagues from a variety of cultures;
• To perform any other duties as required by the Management;
We are looking for a candidate with right attitude, who is a team player and can work well under pressure. In addition, he/she should possess:
•Previous service experience is preferred
•Good verbal & written English is a plus
•Excellent communication and organizational skills
•Highly responsible & reliable
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your application online.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Chancheng Qu, Foshan Shi, China
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato