Descripción de la oferta
“Quality in Life”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel Resort, Bodrum Beach lies directly on the waterfront in Turgutreis, approximately 20 km from the centre of Bodrum, a very popular destination as it offers ideal conditions for water sports, culture and Aegean relaxation.
The main two-storey hotel of Swissotel Resort, Bodrum Beach comprises 66 rooms and suites, with minimum 40 m² per room. This is complimented by 72 serviced residences at 85-348 m² .
The restaurants and bars are places of entertainment, where the ambience runs from formal to casual and dishes are prepared with the best local products.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To lead and manage the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed
- To handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas to service them
- To conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting
- To manage the departmental budget
- To follow departmental policies and procedures
- To report necessary maintenance items
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous senior leadership experience within Housekeeping Department at hotel
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent writing, reading and speaking in English
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position: Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.