Descripción de la oferta
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Perform general office duties to support Sales (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, and copying). Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials). Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott. Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Education: High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience: At least 1 year of related work experience
Supervisory Experience: No supervisory experience is required
Analytical Skills Interpersonal Skills Communications
- Computer Skills - Teamwork - English Language Proficiency
- Learning - Interpersonal Skills - Communication
- Customer Service Orientation - Listening
- Diversity Relations - Telephone Etiquette Skills
- Applied Reading
Personal Attributes Organization
- Dependability - Detail Orientation
- Integrity - Time Management
- Positive Demeanor - Multi-Tasking
- Presentation - Planning and Organizing
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Policies and Procedures
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
• Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Follow company and department policies and procedures.
• Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
• Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
• Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
• Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
• Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
• Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
• Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
• Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
• Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
• Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, sending outgoing faxes, delivering incoming faxes, copying, opening or distributing mail).
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato