Descripción de la oferta
A Barback is responsible for preparing and servicing permanent and portable bars throughout the hotel in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Barback, you would be responsible for preparing and servicing permanent and portable bars throughout the hotel in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Retrieve orders from storeroom, visually check stock and reconcile with written requisitions to ensure order accuracy and re-check stock upon delivery
- Prepare the bar by cutting, slicing and peeling perishable garnishes and fruits, mixing and pouring juices and storing back-up supplies in prescribed containers
- Check with and assist the bartender to stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Transport taps and replace and perform routine maintenance on beer kegs
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, refrigerators and storage areas in accordance with federal, state, local and company codes
- Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position, including, walking, standing, or lifting heavy items (50lbs) for extended periods and working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of menu items, including beers, wines, cocktails, and liquors.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, ability to handle tense situations with coworkers and customers calmly and rationally.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Hollywood Beach, Hollywood, FL, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato