Descripción de la oferta
Coq d''Or is a legendary bar that opened to an eager crowd after the repeal of Prohibition, on December 6, 1933. The reinvented menu, with a new take on traditional drinks and dishes of the decades, is an eighty year journey through the history of The Drake Hotel. Coq d''Or remains a popular meeting place for locals and hotel guests of the historic Chicago hotel, servicing executive-sized cocktails, wines, beers, and classic comfort foods.
Full Time schedules working 11:00 a.m. to midnight or 2:00 a.m. on weekends. (8 hours shifts) weekends and holidays required.
Starting pay is $7.70 per hour tips, vacation or paid time off (PTO), full benefits and Team Member and Family Travel Program!
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your phone) and a Hilton recruiter will be in touch.
What will I be doing?
As a Food Server, you would be responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- Trabajo a tiempo completo
- Streeterville, Chicago, IL, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible