Descripción de la oferta
Colleagues and Leaders at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts are turning moments into memories for our guests by being ambassadors for our brand, our hotel and our community. Showcase your passion for guest service as Chief Concierge – and lead a knowledgeable team whose insight into their destination’s best offerings will create a personalized and memorable guest experience. Hotel Overview: Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. An idyllic, world famous wine growing region abundant with local products, our resort is designed to exude the California Wine Country experience.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service• Offer the best service, knowledge and assistance to guests • Assist guests with mail, messages, and all inquiries• Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay• Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards• Follow all safety policies • Other duties as assigned
Qualifications:• Previous experiences as a Concierge required• Les Clefs d'Or Member, or working towards membership encouraged• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Must possess a professional presentation
• Must possess outstanding guest services skills, sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications preferred
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment as part of a team
Physical Aspects of Position: Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following: • Frequent standing and walking throughout shift• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Applicant must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Sonoma, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato