Descripción de la oferta
This position is responsible for the effortless drop off and pick up of our resort guests throughout the town of Sonoma. They also assist with the greeting of all guests as then enter and exit the hotel, and assists with the parking of vehicles and the handling of luggage.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. An idyllic, world famous wine growing region abundant with local products, our resort is designed to exude the California Wine Country experience.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Assist all guests during and throughout their arrival and departure.
- Maintain cleanliness, safety and order in all of his/her work areas.
- Insure all complaints are handled in a caring and professional manner with the proper follow-up action taken. Follow up logged and communicated to Front Drive Manager.
- Be a Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa ambassador, an essential first or last contact for our VIP’s and group guests.
- Assist the Front Office Managers in various projects, completing assigned work in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate the transportation of all guests and colleagues utilizing the House Car
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to smile warmly and sincerely and express his/her thoughts and actions in a professional manner.
- Strong communication skills to interact with all types of guests and employee situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and in guest contact areas and prioritize information quickly.
- Ability to organize and prioritize based on guest needs to maintain team flow and efficiency.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Standing and walking during 8 hour shift
- Heavy Lifting and active movement (ie: bending and running, lifting up to 30 pounds)
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Sonoma, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato