Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a talented and passionate Commis Waiter Waitress to join a fantastic team at the one Michelin Star Restaurant, Céleste. A sensational Michelin-starred dining experience on the top of Knightsbridge, with Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace on its doorstep, Céleste at The Lanesborough offers exquisitely prepared dishes that combine French creativity and finesse with exceptional English flavours and ingredients. The setting at Céleste is superb – a richly decorated dining room, naturally illuminated during day by a domed glass roof, whilst seductively aglow under the softly lit chandeliers in the evening. It is a scene that transforms constantly throughout the day. As the light changes, so do the guests; from breakfast time to lunch to afternoon tea and dinner, it’s a beautiful and fascinating spectacle.
As a Commis Waiter Waitress you will provide an exceptional guest service experience. You will be an excellent communicator and take a hands-on approach to your role. You will have a real passion for food and wine, enabling you to up sell and promote the items by your personal knowledge from the menu. You will be a team player to ensure that your team create a memorable experience for our guests.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
- Dental and Optical Benefits
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meals on Duty
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Tailored Uniforms
- Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
- Dry Cleaning (Non Uniformed Ambassadors)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training & Development Plans
- Social Committee Activities
- Training Fund Assistance
- Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience in a similar role within a fine dining restaurant is essential
- Excellent command of the English language and a second language would be preferred
- Immaculate grooming standards.
- Show drive and passion for Excellent Customer Service
- Please note this role requires an element of manual handling
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
The Lanesborough Hotel
The renovation has honoured the building's architectural heritage as one of London's most revered Regency landmarks. The project embodies the signature style that has become synonymous with The Lanesborough, whilst incorporating the latest in contemporary luxury and technological innovations.