Descripción de la oferta
1. Ability to input and access data in computer; basic typing skills.
2. Ability to focus attention on details and guests need, remaining calm, courteous and warm.
3. Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration and make decisions.
4. Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
5. Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
7. Ability to ensure security of a guestroom.
8. Ability to work well under pressure.
9. Ability to remain stationary at an assigned post for an extended period of time.
10. Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
11. Ability to use time efficiently; to prioritize and organize work.
12. Ability to maintain company standards and policies.
13. Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide accurate and correct responses.
14. Ability to promote positive relationships with guests, particularly over the phone.
15. Ability to work cohesively with other departments and other team members.
16. Ability to be flexible as your job changes.
17. Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and evenings.
18.Must have a professional image and confidence.
Essential job function
1. Maintain complete knowledge of:
· All hotel Features / Services, hours of operations;
· All hotel restaurants food concepts, menu price range, dress code and ambience;
· All hotel room types, numbers, names, amenities and locations;
· All the Repeat Guest / Special Guest programs and packages;
· All hotel room rates, special packages and promotions;
· Scheduled daily events and activities.
2. Maintain complete knowledge and compliance with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
3. Maintain cleanliness throughout the areas.
4. Have a complete working knowledge of Project Mystique, Opera and Marsha.
5. Maintain telephone etiquette and verbiage standards.
6. Pre-call all arriving individual guests to confirm information to assist anticipation of their needs prior to their arrival.
7. Organize and implement all special needs, personal preferences and amenity distribution in accordance to the department’s standards and procedures.
8. If necessary, create the standard Guest Recognition Daily Report; research database for next day arrivals, check preferences, incidents, comments and stays for each repeat guest.
9. Continually maintain guest files in Project Mystique; add preference, GIA, comment cards, amenities, special needs information appropriately in the system(s), delete stay-specific and unusable data, merge duplicate records, etc.
10. Continually check hotline and information turned in from Guest Preference Pads.
11. Preparation and organization of welcome back notes/amenities for all Repeat, VIP and Special Occasion guests.
12. Assist in the coordination of compliance with (repeat) guests’ needs, requests, and personal preferences. Ensure proper recognition and preference delivery for all repeat guests.
13. Use discretion when inputting guest incidents, comments, etc. - no negative comments.
14. Energize the Guest Recognition process in daily contact with other departments.
15. Provide back up for Guest Relations Manager duties, i.e., attendance at departmental line-ups, etc.
16. Assist in the implementation of Guest Relations awareness programs.
17. Communicate system errors to Help Desk. Notify Corporate Manager, Guest Relations Manager.
18. Welcome all arriving guests in the lobby.
19. Process guest registration according to established hotel requirements.
20. Accommodate room changes expediently and to the guests satisfaction.
21. Accommodate all guest’s special requests accordingly upon registration of the guests.
22. Monitor the hotel main lobby and resolve any congested situations.
23. Recognize all Repeat guest’s upon arrival, using name recognition when possible.
24. Manage the radio process in the lobby ensuring consistency.
25. Use the guests preferred language when possible.
26. Positively impact the hotel revenue by using up selling techniques.
27. Collect and energize the guest preference process.
28. Handle all guest complaints by following the guidelines and ensuring guest satisfaction.
29. Carry out official orders of the immediate manager.
30. Lobby Coverage that ensures you anticipate all 3 steps of service.
31. To follow fire and work safety regulations.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Departamento de Habitaciones
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato