Descripción de la oferta
Critical tasks: Patrol all areas of the property; assist guests with room access. Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system. Lock property entrances when required. Conduct daily physical hazard inspections. Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required. Assist guests/employees during emergency situations. Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents. Defuse guest/employee disturbances.
Reports to: Loss prevention manager
Key relationships: Internal: All hotel employees
External: Suppliers, hotel guests
1. Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
2. Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
3. Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
4. Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
5. Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
6. Follow Hazardous Material Management Program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides, blood borne pathogens, etc., including using Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
7. Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
8. Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
Essential job function
1. Report accidents, injuries
2. Unsafe work conditions to manager
3. Complete safety training and certifications
4. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
5. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
6. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards;
7. Anticipate and address guests’ service needs;
8. Assist individuals with disabilities;
9. Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
10. Speak with others using clear and professional language;
11. Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
12. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
13. Support team to reach common goals.
14. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
15. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
16. In addition some states may have additional licensing/registration requirements to be considered for this position.
Welcome to our family
We welcome you to be a member of our global, diverse Marriott family. Whether traveling across the city or around the globe we realize the importance of making each guest feel as welcome and secure as possible. Your protective nature and attention to details will play an important role in our success. Here, your work is appreciated as much as your individuality and you will be supported in all of your efforts.
The impact you’ll make
Your watchful eye and protective instinct goes far beyond basic. Because of you, our guests can come and go freely without worry. Your dedication to safety provides the guest the same sense of security as they feel in their own home.
What you’ll do
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Learning and development opportunities
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
What we’re looking for
- Strong communication skills
- A history of thriving in stressful situations
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- Exercise good judgment and maintain a professional demeanor
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and assist with moving objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You’re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you’re important to us. You’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato