Descripción de la oferta
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
- Location requirements: Moscow, Russia
- Language Requirements: High proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in English is required. Proficiency in other European languages is preferred.
- Travel Requirements: 40 % business travel required.
Global Design / Interior Design Leadership:
- Manages the complete design process and documentation package for interior design of a hotel project commensurate with the hotel brand image of excellence in quality of design and aesthetic appeal gaining the trust and respect of both internal and external customers
- Review and comment on interior design drawings and specifications submitted by Interior Design consultants within the time constraints, ensuring that the designs are brand compliant and on strategy for all areas of existing and new development hotel projects.
- Assist operating hotels with preparing renovation plans, assisting to define scope of works and design briefs
- Assess existing properties for potential conversion to Marriott brands and prepare Property Improvement Plans
- Responsible to review and authorize payment for work orders.
- Solicits proposals, negotiates contracts, and monitors performance
- Makes recommendations for development or improvement of processes
- Reviews and approves mock-up rooms based on brand requirements
- Performs final implementation (punch list) review to ensure compliance with brand concepts and standards
- Assists (Senior) Design Director(s) in managing project budget, schedule and personnel requirements
- Support design team working with owner, property managers and consultants to prepare successful presentations and prepare for the
- Continent Design Review meeting to obtain continent executive approval.
- Represents the division, both internally and externally, in interior design issues
- Mentors design team members to facilitate professional growth
Financial and Accounting Management
- Manage and work within professional fee and expense budgets
- Liaise with designers, owners, franchisees and hotels on renovation projects; from presentation of briefs, detailed reviews of designs and standards to ensure compliance to Brand strategies/standards, specifications and budget, through concept and schematic design, design development, construction and pre-opening phases.
- Conducts and leads onsite reviews, surveys and meetings with Operations and Owner
- Complies with Marriott International policies and procedures.
CANDIDATE PROFILE - KEY TALENTS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the design field in total, preferably in the hospitality design industry.
- Experience with new builds, conversions and renovation projects
- Strong background in FF&E selection and specification
- Knowledgeable about innovation & trends both in & outside of industry
- Strong business acumen
- Problem solving & creative solution skills
- Ability to build & maintain strong working relationships
- Customer service focus
- Ability to negotiate and be flexible when appropriate
- Strong organizational skills & ability to manage multiple priorities & resources
- Expert written & verbal communications skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Strong project management skills .
- Strong presentation skills
- Sales orientation
- Understands architecture documents and contract documents
- Knowledge of FF&E specification software
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, scheduling, project & database mgmt. software (e.g., Microsoft Project, AutoCad, Bluebeam, Adobe)
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited Interior Design program preferred - equivalent industry experience will be considered.
- Professional accreditation and/or association membership preferred.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Moscow, Russia
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato